TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:19 PM   #1520
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all BadgerM is a name known to all
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Petra is gonna smoke Errani, and then the only really top player without a title will be Maria
Semi-smoked. Happy for Petra, but I honestly wouldn't mind Errani winning a premier just to shut up some of the haters in GM - so ridiculous.

I'd really like a title for Maria at one of the two coming up (e.g., before clay), but just feel like I have no insight on her form. Of the top players she's faced, she's smoked a struggling Venus and mentally absent Sam and has been demolished by Li and Serena. For some reason, I'm getting 2007 vibes from 2013. It could just be that there are so many unknowns right now with her form and mentality for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Maria will probably win IW.

The lose in the final of Miami..,
Didn't you also say Maria will win AO after Serena lost? I'm now thinking she flames out by R4/QF at both.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!