TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #751
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
great post hope Caroline can keep up the good momentum and find a nice balance between aggressive play when she can and perfect defense to not give away cheap points like Marineblue said. It's got a be an almost flawless combination when she faces the very top players on good days. Tough to do but we've seen her do it before
I'm glad that she says she wants to get back in the top mix.
After so much time, there was plenty to be concerned about.
She definately played better this week, and she knows she needs that hunger and effort level to be top 4 again.

I still look at it that Serena, Maria & Li probably wont be winning in 2 or 3 years.
Petra is inconsistent, and we still dont know if Vika can hold this level for years & years. Very few do.

If Caroline can get back in the mix at the top, she still will have plenty of opportunities at hardcourt majors.

I'm looking forward to IW & Miami. Just want her to get out of this Intl heathy. If she wins #21 here, great. But get to IW healthy
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!