TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 02:52 PM   #750
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

As Goldenlox hints at,Caroline will have a difficult test against the elite players,some of whom can overpower her when they're not making many errors.From what I saw of the match--and I actually WATCHED it instead of reading the post-match line like a couple of ignorant stats geeks did--Caroline didn't play badly except for a few brief moments(and even elite players have a couple bad moments during matches).Her problem is that she still hasn't mastered that one aspect of superb defensive tennis where one can use an opponent's pace against her and turn around even some powerful shots.Whenever she makes big improvements in that one area,she'll get hit off the court much less often

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!