TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1495
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReboundAce View Post
Last year was not bad at all, she got the final of Madrid and Stuttgart, but i think that she should have tanked earlier Madrid rather than Rome, cause Rome will get her better preparation IMO, she should add a MM on red clay like that she won in Andalucia two years ago. We'll see what happens but definitely she will do ate least the quarters of the FO that's for sure
I look forward to FO. Perhaps the one tournament she can be an underdog. And i remember that people said before US open that she could never do well there. I just think she is a better player than previous years. But last FO should have been better.
garwe is offline View My Blog!