TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1494
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
I am not too confident about the clay season,cause vika has become an entirely different player in hard court over last 1.5 years and i think her self belief and confidence plays pivotal role in her success. In clay,i dnt think she has the same confidence level,and that can hamper her match play. Specially,keeping in mind she got beatdowns in both stuttgrt and madrid finals. I hope she plays rome this year.
Last year was not bad at all, she got the final of Madrid and Stuttgart, but i think that she should have tanked earlier Madrid rather than Rome, cause Rome will get her better preparation IMO, she should add a MM on red clay like that she won in Andalucia two years ago. We'll see what happens but definitely she will do ate least the quarters of the FO that's for sure
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!