TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2145
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Yes, people are way too quick to jump on the Petra is back, Petra is going to be the best. It's obvious why, because when on her game is very pleasing on most people's eye, but I don't see how that clouds all objective judgment. To be the best you've gotta be beating the best, she isn't doing that at the moment.
I'm glad I haven't been around on TF at the end of 2011. The hype must've been huge. For some reason it's hard for me to warm up to most over-hyped players.

Quote:
And ha I think Cronin has somehow convinced himself into thinking Wozniacki would beat Azarenka even now. The thought pattern is heavily flawed. Vika was having much more problems with Radwanska prior to 2012. These days when you look at the matchup it should be heavily in Vika's favour. All the players who have troubled Vika recently have been players who can hit a big ball. Certainly I can't remember the last time she was troubled by a primarily defensive player.
Yes, it's really strange. I guess another reason why he wants to see that match-up is because they used to be really close friends but have apparently drifted apart to some extent. He's probably looking for some cheap drama to have something to write about.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote