TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Scandal: Season 3!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #43
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
LOL this soooooo much.

Kills George, Mark and LEXIE. Does not let Katherine Heigl to comeback, gives less and less screen show time to Bayley and Callie and on and on and on.

I like scandal although I've only watched 2 episodes.
She had to kill Mark really. There's no storyline that involves him leaving Seattle Grace, Callie/his daughter that would've made any sense.

I was hooked hard last season on this show, and this season has been a real winner. I'm just glad the dreamy Scott Foley isn't as sinister as I thought initially.

The only thing better than Scott Foley in uniform, is Scott Foley shirtless which needs to happen. We can keep Josh Molina's shirt on insteas kthanx.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote