TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM   #1870
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

When I see that Errani broke Vinci's serve no less than 7 times today, I can't help wondering what was giving Sam so much trouble yesterday that she converted just one out of two BPs in the whole match.

In Sam's "good" matches this year I thought her return of serve was one of the things where there was clear improvement over her form last year. By getting more balls back in play and then working the points from defense to offense, she has been able to put a lot of pressure on her opponents' serve. But then out of the blue she throws in matches where she can hardly seem to put a return into play, and I have to wonder what is going on with her.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote