TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 07:13 AM   #720
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
This hater is at it again. This is a writer, unbelievable the hatred of the tennis media towards the players. This person used to retweet hundreds of insults of Caro on twitter. Still at it

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits
Snicker. RT @thetennisspace Coming soon on The Tennis Space - exclusive coaching tips from @CaroWozniacki
I can't with this so-called journalist She really despises Wozniackis, I've read some articles she wrote which were just ridiculous. I guess she cannot separate her favoritism of her preferred players and playing styles from her writing. And some of the things she writes are so GM! I think she must be coming there for inspiration.
marineblue is online now View My Blog!