TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1512
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
1:00 "This young lady's idol was Maria Sharapova" what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
If Empress doesn't win Bogota as a final curtain title for her career then she should seriously consider retiring, like next week
Ok, Petra is officially my number 2 fave after Maria (her idol ). JJ dropped to number 3, 'cause she's barely a shade of a tennis player nowadays. I don't even get how she decided to play Bogota that is on clay, and then return to play IW and Miami on hard. Probably figured she can scramble more points there But seriously, if she doesn't win that one, forget it, she can throw her racquet in a dumpster. But anyway, I'm her long term fan, and now it doesn't even feel like she's playing, so a retirement wouldn't really make that much of a difference for me, which is sad and is speaking volumes about her level of play atm. Luckily, by the time she slipped, I became an obsessed fan (as opposed to just being her fan ) of the one and only, our Queen

Oh, and if that is true about Petra's management Although maybe she should train with that PR lady more often, after all she did win Rogers Cup in that period

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!