TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:46 PM   #1866
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: ...HardCourt II

^Too true - I am such a sucker for underdogs. I have Sam losing the plot today and LFC fighting valiantly but ultimately still going out of the Europa League today - just the shittiest day ever!

I am just too emotionally invested in Sam - just want her to do well so badly. Like you said - she is so nice and so good when she is on that you just hope that she gets her mojo back soon. For sure its a lot easier to support for Vika/Serena. Petra better win this whole damn tournament now! she is just about the only other top 10er besides Li Na that I find endearing and has a game that gets me excited when on.
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote