TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:17 PM   #712
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I assume you meant "more than once".

Ugh. I rather dislike players being coached from the box during matches.

On court coaching was put in place to stop the coaching from the box during matches.
But we all know that every player is coached from the box. It's so easy to do that it's childs play. "If I put my sunglasses on it means that you have to serve and volley. If I scratch my hair you should play to her forehand. When I take a drink you should go crosscoart with your backhand....." There are countless signs you can come up with that no umpire can ever prove to be coaching, and I'm sure they all do it. Piotr is just too demonstrative a character to get away with it.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!