TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1485
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Or you can queue for ground pass every day and pay £200 total, then try to scrounge show court tickets off people who leave early

I guess with extended grass season, and Birmingham going premier from next year, we will see several of the top players playing one of the pre-wimbledon tournaments.

If one of us wins we should provide photographic evidence

It's called welcome to Vikaland, you can see the old usernames and real names of the oldtimers. Maybe Will / Vika-GOAT should change the title to something more descriptive
Ha, I responded to this in the off topic thread with my opinions on the way Wimbledon is ran (badly).

It's about time you got something resembling a grass warm up event , it has been long overdue.

I wonder what I'd actually do with the dress if I won .
ozza is offline View My Blog!