TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:47 AM   #674
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

I was browsing some of the last year's lists earlier today and figured it wouldn't be bad for Tereza to consider staying on the American continent after these two events and play either Charleston or Monterrey, then two weeks later maybe try her luck in Fes and another two weeks later in the qualies of Madrid. That's what I'm hoping for, cause for example Charleston last year had a ridiculously weak quali draw (for a tournament of that category anyway) with many players from outside top 200, while Madrid had the last direct acceptance of 168 in 2012 qualies. Of course a week after Madrid there are RG qualies under way and she'll surely be in those, so it could be a good schedule.

Anyway, a big day today. Cadantu's form has seen better times, but I'd say that form-wise she is currently better than Parmentier. In her last tournament she lost to Karatantcheva in 3, so she can obviously get hurt by big hitters and Tereza strikes me as one although I've never seen her match live (it's enough to see her built to figure she probably hits very hard). It'll certainly be an intriguing match in which Tereza, although an underdog, is definately not without her chances.

Good luck!
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote