TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1985
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of Tecumseh has much to be proud of
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Has anybody of you ever writen her a message on her homepage ?

I did it three times.
In the first about one year ago I gave her my favorite recipe of a cheesecake and Hannelore who obviously reads these messages first gave me a short but very friendly response.
At years end I wished her merry christmas and added some encouraging words towards the new season. And a few days ago I appreciated her performances of the last tournaments and asked her about the knee injury.
Well she didn`t answer these two messages, so I`ll give it up.
However, does anybody know something about this injury ?
I have never written a message on her homepage so far but i was thinking about it recently. But then i thought about her dramatically increasing fanbase and that the chance of getting an answer would be low and i think that this might have been the problem with your last two messages.

I haven't heard anything about Mona's knee injury so far but i can imagine as someone posted here that it is about an irritation and so the cancellation of Dubai was just a logical precaution. If the organizers of Dubai hadn't been that dumb to give the wild cards to Robson and Putintseva instead of Mona maybe she would have played there. But i think in the end it's anyway better for her to take some rest and regroup for the following tournaments.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote