TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1985
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
Has anybody of you ever writen her a message on her homepage ?

I did it three times.
In the first about one year ago I gave her my favorite recipe of a cheesecake and Hannelore who obviously reads these messages first gave me a short but very friendly response.
At years end I wished her merry christmas and added some encouraging words towards the new season. And a few days ago I appreciated her performances of the last tournaments and asked her about the knee injury.
Well she didn`t answer these two messages, so I`ll give it up.
However, does anybody know something about this injury ?
I have never written a message on her homepage so far but i was thinking about it recently. But then i thought about her dramatically increasing fanbase and that the chance of getting an answer would be low and i think that this might have been the problem with your last two messages.

I haven't heard anything about Mona's knee injury so far but i can imagine as someone posted here that it is about an irritation and so the cancellation of Dubai was just a logical precaution. If the organizers of Dubai hadn't been that dumb to give the wild cards to Robson and Putintseva instead of Mona maybe she would have played there. But i think in the end it's anyway better for her to take some rest and regroup for the following tournaments.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote