TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #81
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I dunno what the fuzz about Masha's remark "This is my home" is about - As far as I can see she didn't direct it to Daniella but to the crowd - To me it looks like she's only happy for her victory and maybe her way of thanking the crowd for their support? - I can't see any disrespect for Daniella whatsoever

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=48101

Q. How did that feel out there today, starting the defense of your title?
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: It felt great. Really, it was an incredible feeling to be back on the Center Court. I definitely feel like it's my home out there. Really feels like it's the best court in the world for me.
Yeah, I was really having a lot of fun, even though the conditions were tough. It was very windy, but I'm very glad how I handled the conditions.

babsi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote