TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #1475
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
They are probably paying her a boatload of money. It should be an easy title. And it's taking advantage of playing on your best surface. She also won't play for a month afterwards.

The only slight concern I would have if is she's deep in both IW and Miami (which is likely), it is going to be a lot of tennis (especially as there are no byes as far as I can see?), so if you are in Miami final Saturday, you are playing again in Monterrey Tuesday.
She can show up and do some promo stuff just like Serena did last year in Mexico, if she goes deep in Miami, and she will the courts suit her game well, hope there won't be any brainless bashers on her way
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!