TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1215
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

That'll take at least a decade. Two problems

A. Getting the Top player
B. Getting the media to give said top player attention, Katie Taylor was winning World Champs year after year and only in 2012 did the Irish media actually give her a justifiable level of attention.

My plan has flaws too At the Olympics Ireland's second most decorated athlete pre-games was Andrzej Jezierski a former Pole. He got virtually ZERO press attention whereas every slow-ass runner was analysed to death I never know what is more embarrassing the track and field team or the swim team.

Show's RTÉ priorities.