TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #120
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
I may be over thinking it here but when you take it to affect that she led 5-1 in the 3rd set of the Rogers Cup semis against Li Na. Ever since then she has had so much trouble closing out matches. I'll never forget that match. Never was I so conflicted. I was driving down to Cincinnati which was starting the next day. Had Lucie won that I wouldn't have got to see her...But I wanted her to win so bad.
I was in Cincy that weekend too, hoping I could see her there (but had to leave Sunday night). But this year I'm pretty sure she won't go that far in Rogers Cup again

I was even debating myself lately whether I should drive to Charleston for the championship weekend there cuz I love that city so so much and Lucie was in the final last year.

But man, how on earth will there be another final for her considering her recent form
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote