TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #1357
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I hope you guys are ready for a mess of a summary of my night.

My Dad made a pretty racist comment about Muslims (he's actually done this stuff a lot and I always ask to leave the dinner table and/or try and tell him that he's wrong it's just people trying to create fear in society) at dinner so as usual I got up and was about to leave and he told me to sit back down, I replied with I don't need to hear that shit, and then my stepmom got involved saying I was being rude and she said I lacked respect for my father etc, so from there it got into a rant about my friends being sluts and low lives and I thought I'd be the bigger person and just leave (which I did) but she continued saying how she wanted me to move out because I'm a bad influence (for defending those who can't defend themselves in my house and standing up for something) on my baby sister. anyways so in short looks like I'm moving out

Last edited by SilverSlam : Feb 20th, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!