TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paris(Ula), Fed Cup, Doha, Dubai 2013

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #74
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris(Ula), Fed Cup, Doha, Dubai 2013

Agnieszka Radwanska
On the battle for No.1 between Victoria Azarenka and Serena Williams...
"Serena definitely deserves No.1, especially after last season, winning Wimbledon, the Olympics, the US Open and WTA Championships. But to be No.1 isn't just about one or two tournaments, you have to play a lot to have those kind of points. Last year Vika was also playing well the whole year, making big points almost every tournament, so she also deserved No.1. I think whoever is No.1 deserves it."

On getting to No.1 herself...
"I hope I can be No.1. I'm working on it. Being No.4 in the world is close, but it's also far - there are a lot of players playing great tennis right now. One of the most important things is doing well at the Grand Slams - there are a lot of points there. I think I can do it. We'll see when it will happen."

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-that-in-dubai
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote