TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1459
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
I still am astonished that Vika won that first set TB. Everything was pointing to another routine chokejob of a TB like she usually plays against Serena. Then I was shocked at that BH return winner on such a key point and it was on a really good, deep second serve from Serena. That absolutely shocked me because she was a bit too inconsistent on return in that first set, especially with the BH on second serves. So to pull off that return was really amazing.
I love your signature

She rattled Serena with that tiebreak win. Coming into the net while down a set point and that return winner proves that she has a champion's mentality

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!