TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1457
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Watched the match again last night. The return winner at 6-6 in the tiebreak says everything about her approach to the match. Then the level of play at the start of the third set is extraordinary. Apart from the first few games in the first set, Serena played at a decent level, similar to Istanbul and better than she did in New York.

For me this feels like the real conclusion to her AO win. People were too talking so much shit about her that it became more about them and the incident than about her. This time just pure joy.
I still am astonished that Vika won that first set TB. Everything was pointing to another routine chokejob of a TB like she usually plays against Serena. Then I was shocked at that BH return winner on such a key point and it was on a really good, deep second serve from Serena. That absolutely shocked me because she was a bit too inconsistent on return in that first set, especially with the BH on second serves. So to pull off that return was really amazing.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!