TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Mandy Minella!

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #517
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ALLEZ Mandy Minella!

I really hope Mandy can win her next match. She is almost set to drop out of top 100, she is currently at 96 if she loses in R2.
I have hope she can beat Babos or Garcia Vidagany though.

Garcia Vidagany has just came back from injury, but seems to be playing well since she qualified
I've never seen her play but this is only her 2nd tournament since November. In Cali she lost to Knapp in straights, then struggled past Burnett. And according to this http://www.tennisinsight.com/match_p...91303&player=1 Garcia has beaten Mandy before in straights in 2010.

If she faces Babos: Babos hasn't been playing that well, she lost in R1 in Shenzhen, Hobart, AO and Pattaya. So not a great start for her. In FC she defeated Hogenkamp, Simic and Larcher de Brito (but JUST). Got smashed by Errani though last week. They've met once in Toronto 2011 which Babos won 64 61. But As I can remember Mandy also beat her in French club champs in INDOORS 64 46 64. And Mandy isn't that great in indoors as well. So maybe she could pull an upset!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote