TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #4
UFGatorFan

UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light UFGatorFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Www 2013 Ncaa Team Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
UF will really miss Will.

Because she was also a very good dbls player; she just won ITF 25K at RSF with Muhammed. See how UF is struggling against UNC now in dbls..and both USC and UCLA won dbls point against UNC at WTI.

And of course, not only that..Will playing #1 singles meant that UF could guarantee a win from Embree at #2.

Now that option is gone.
I think UF misses Mather more. She was tough and the team fed off that. Early in the season, UF is lacking some toughness, though they showed some today against UNC.

I still think UF is the team to beat outdoors. And will be until someone does it when it counts.
UFGatorFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote