TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #1307
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Another disappointing result, showing occasional glimpses of her best but the main thing is all the unforced errors are losing her matches she should really be winning... Don't go into GM lol, so much mindless posting, I think people need reminding that she is still young and consistency in her game doesn't come overnight it comes with practice and time.
Hopefully the American swing will be beneficial and she can gain some confidence over there but before that Krajan needs to do some work on the practice court and sort out the UE's.
On a side note, does anyone know if Laura is Christian? because I noticed what looked like gold cross on her necklace
And LethalLaura I love your signature its awesome!
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote