TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #1306
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

I'm still optimistic about the Indian Wells/Miami swing. Hopefully being back in the USA can help Laira regain that form she had at the USO last year. I'm surprised how quickly I got over this loss, it's gonna take awhile but I know she'll get there. I'll only start worrying if she's constantly losing matches but right now I'm too bothered.

That second set just shows show stunning Laura's game can be and why she gets the hype she does. She cut down on all those UEs and took the set easily 6-2 . If only she kept that form into the 3rd set.

I think GM is obsessed with Laura and Sloane , in some ways I'm actually happy Laura didn't get a QF run in AO (had she beaten Sloane) the hype would have been worse