TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Doha Draws and Results [2013]

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #100
country flag Savior

Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future Savior has a brilliant future
Re: Doha Draws and Results [2013]

Doha, Qatar - American Harper Johnson capped a week of strong tennis with a rousing 6-2, 1-6, 7-5 victory in the finals of the Qatar Total Open against 19 year old Amelie Szczotka-Strozna of Poland. The win marks Johnson's highest profile tournament victory since she hoisted the trophy in Stanford in 2011.

"I am so amazingly thrilled with how things worked out this week," Johnson said during the trophy presentation. "Amelie played a brilliant match and is very easily one of the best young players on the tour. This tournament was special for me last year, as I was able to start putting together strong hardcourt results after a rather disappointing January. So, to have things turn out even better this year gives me a lot of confidence for the next few months. Thanks to all of the tour organizers and everyone who worked so hard this week. And, congrats to Jennifer and Ruflina for their doubles win."

Last edited by Savior : Feb 18th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Savior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote