TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How to put pictures in my signature?

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #33
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future
Re: How to put pictures in my signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Um offence is the British spelling which we use in Australia.

Why would I pay membership for someone which other people would get for free? I would want a refund and I'm sure all the other premium members would too.

And it practically is a "real life" situation. It's real money we're paying, if you went to a shop and you wanted something you would have to pay the money. Those who pay it get the item, those who don't have to miss out. That's just the way life works.
Well, we use an s here in the States.

You're not paying ''for'' us. As I said, there are still other perks you'd get that we wouldn't. You can tell us what those are.

Well, maybe so, but sometimes, when other people ''miss out'', those who state this(you)help the other people. Rational, don't you think?

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!