TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #19
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship

I'd the chance to see this on the net

Well done to Daniela. 1st Q Draw in 10+ years and she made it. Lucky not to face Halep and having a day off before metting Carla. It's a good job beating CSN 2 and 2.

Carlitos made too many errors with Dani trying to stay into rallies. On 1st set, her serve and the way she choose to serve was almost amateur. Very bad ball toss. She changed that on 2nd serve and did great untill she rechanged on *5-1 just to got broken.

I think the question in Dubai was if she can qualify which is not mentally the best thing (for her). She did it. Anyhting additional (win) is much more welcomed!

JESSICA CHASTAIN
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote