TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1135
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
good luck silas

Look NashaMasha. People in SS criticise Maria, yet you dont go on a headhunt for them. Please take a seat and stop this before the higher powers come and take you away.

A) It's not illegal to like other players and support them. I post in Vikaland yet I still want Maria to beat her everytime they meet. Same for Zvonareva and Ivanovic.
B) Sickfalsetto has proven himself a supporter of Maria, have you? All you do is make people hate her and her fanbase more.
C) I've had multiple avatars of different players, LAWD HEAVENS I MUST BE A FAKEFAN.

Now I didn't want to do this, but it's clear you are being ridiculous about this and I dont care if I sound arrogant.

expected , just because sickfalsetto has stayed in SS for a long time , doesn't mean that he/she is genuine Mashafan ... There are a number of TF member who support 2 or more players , but sickfalsetto is the one who tends to bash everything concerning Masha's game, achievements .... definitely far from her gamestyle fan , more like Masha's game hater ...

Serena's stans are often accusing Masha's fans of being fans of her because of her look and star status , and sickfalsetto is the one who belongs to this group of fans.... And it is terrible, because it's Tennisforum, not Facebook account of Masha

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Feb 18th, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!