TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1132
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
my team try outs are tomorrow.... im nervous
wish me luck!
good luck silas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
how long will Siberian Siren society bear this hypocritical sickfalsetto?

*irrelevant flop quote*

it's just a few of examples , i can find more if you want ....

doublefaced , fake fan , who not once told that despises Masha's "one-dimentional game" ..... porbably is still pretending to be a fan just because of Masha's look and star status , which is the only things this absolutely sick and moronic falsetto admires ......

I know that a number of SS members will try to defend this JJavatar-holder , but for me it's obvious that this one stands out from all Mashatards with increadible duplicity
Look NashaMasha. People in SS criticise Maria, yet you dont go on a headhunt for them. Please take a seat and stop this before the higher powers come and take you away.

A) It's not illegal to like other players and support them. I post in Vikaland yet I still want Maria to beat her everytime they meet. Same for Zvonareva and Ivanovic.
B) Sickfalsetto has proven himself a supporter of Maria, have you? All you do is make people hate her and her fanbase more.
C) I've had multiple avatars of different players, LAWD HEAVENS I MUST BE A FAKEFAN.

Now I didn't want to do this, but it's clear you are being ridiculous about this and I dont care if I sound arrogant.