TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #1132
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

how long will Siberian Siren society bear this hypocritical sickfalsetto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Love you Vee and you guys When she started to raise her level at the end, it was just too late.

And yes, over the top reaction from Pova Disappointing
Quote:
You really won't believe if I told you that I was rooting for Venus to win the match. But fine
Quote:
Well, at least, she is able to defend a slam title, unlike other "experienced" multi slam winners

it's just a few of examples , i can find more if you want ....

doublefaced , fake fan , who not once told that despises Masha's "one-dimentional game" ..... porbably is still pretending to be a fan just because of Masha's look and star status , which is the only things this absolutely sick and moronic falsetto admires ......

I know that a number of SS members will try to defend this JJavatar-holder , but for me it's obvious that this one stands out from all Mashatards with increadible duplicity
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!