TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's problem against Serena Williams

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #20
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's problem against Serena Williams

first of all , Hogsted should be fired, it's Not Masha one-dimentional and "No plan B" player , it's Hogsted one-dimentional....

Look at his strategy vs Li - just play in the middle and let her create angles by herself , she will make huge number of errors... But Li Na was probably working during off season to close this breach in her game... As a result Masha didn't know what to do vs Li at all .....

secondly, Serena won't be in her 2012 form in 2013 and definitely not in 2014 .... She's passed her Olympic peak. Now such players as Vika, Petra and even Sloane have belief that they can beat her. All Masha needs to beat Serena is too improve , i'm sure that her YEC game would have been enough to beat "Doha's" Serena

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Feb 18th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote