TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 05:46 AM   #67
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Actually I can see her winning Indian Wells. Call me delusional but I hope Vika's win over Serena will motivate her to bring her best not only against scrubs and defeat Vika (If there's not enough reasons to do that already)
Well, I can't see that. I really love Masha and wish her great success, but I am so pissed off at her now
She seems such a looser for me, Serena played like 60-70 % of her power and first Petra and then Aza (with positive result) put up good fight. But what Maria did? She just flopped, flopped as always. I watched their match and damn the beginning was promising and then Sharapova missed all chances while Rena did more UFs than her

Now I can see that Masha will finish this year as number 3 and it is the best case scenario. She will fight for this spot with Aga and Li Na and won't be able to overtake Rena (even if she is away from her top form) and Aza who became just great player. I don't like her and I will never like, her game is boring but I give her credit for great stability, confidence and bravery. She is unstoppable for now like Djock. Sorry guys, I just try to be realistic, but if Maria wants something more than number 3 she needs to change her game (get rid of all those strange setbacks which may come without any reason) or at least become more fearless...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote