TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #4733
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

What a difference it makes when your neighbor's dog is actually happy to see you and reacts affectionately at your presence.I've had the complete opposite circumstances in the past,and it gets quite tiresome.A few years ago,after my granddad died when I was living in another place,I finally had enough and put some muriatic acid in a spray bottle.I could've discreetly blinded the neighbors' dog if I'd wanted to,but I only sought to send him a message....As he was a short-hair,he DEFINITELY got that message.He still barked hatefully at me whenever possible...yet he kept a reasonable buffer distance from my side of the fence...which is all that I really needed....Am glad that I didn't have to be 'the bad guy' at my new place

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!