TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #65
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I looked at her career stats. The last time she made the SF of USO she won it the next year
but in terms of Wimbledon her record is dire. Last time she made 4r she lost in the 2r And ofc there's no record for what happens after a RG win
Wait, if my memory is correct, the last time she lost in R4 of Wimbledon (apart from last year) was 2010 when she lost to Rena and she reached the final next year.

2007: R4
2008: R2
2009: R2
2010: R4
2011: F
2012: R4

But that pattern isn't working so far She lost the AO final in 2007 and won the next year, but she lost the final last year and lost in SF this year
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote