TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's problem against Serena Williams

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #19
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's problem against Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I wish I could find a way to like Vika. The way her game has taken off to new heights, particularly on the mental side, these past 13 or 14 months is astonishing and admirable. She transformed herself into a completely new player. You could tell how unbreakable the new Vika was just from her comments after every Serena loss. She remained positive, upbeat, and full of confidence and sure of herself that her time would come. And that patience and perseverance paid off today. She believes she's going to win every time she steps onto the court.

All that being said, I still can't stand her.
I don't want to like Vika but i can't help but admire her. That today was just a fabulous performance. Well deserved champion of Doha again.

Maria i feel on her day can beat Vika and Serena but she needs to believe. At the moment she just has a mental block when she plays either one. They are no better than Maria they just think they are. Big difference.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote