TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #961
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

That's the thing, I am not bitter at all about Serena. Yes, she and her fans can be a bit too much but I respect her for her amazing ability. It's up to Maria to bring the goods against her so there's really no point in being bitter towards Serena.

I was watching some 2008 highlights there, I actually feel that in some ways Maria's BH is better, if she could only hit it down the line. I honestly feel if she would just commit to going for the lines more she wouldn't be far off that form, even if she isn't as consistent. I think the problems in her game are really just basic and tactical ones at this stage. They really shouldn't be hard to iron out with commitment and dedication to recognising them and tackling them from herself and her team.