TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #959
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

Well, I still think it's a mental thing.
Not so much about Serena, but mostly about her shoulder. She's never been the same after her shoulder injury. At least not with her 'I'm gonna beat you no matter how good you play' attitude she had back in the day.

There is a reason why players are never the same after having surgery. I'm just happy Maria got her career Slam, and still has the potential to win more.
But she has to work on whatever is holding her back, and I don't think she needs to look at her game for that.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote