TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #959
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerenaWilliams View Post
Maria hasn't won a tournament off of clay in almost 2 years. In 2008, she won the AO in straight sets. She hasn't won a TITLE in straight sets since Memphis 2010.

So, to be blunt, her problems when facing Serena have much less to do with Serena being Serena and more to do with the fact that Sharapova just isn't in the form that she was in when she was won those 6 sets in her career over Serena. She's got her own business to take care of before she can even think about beating Serena again.
A rare gem from a pile of rubbish that is the GM result thread. Couldn't have said it better myself. I think most of us, including Maria herself, seem to be getting carried away with the whole "She has to beat Serena1111" mantra. The problem is not just Serena, but Maria herself and her game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munich View Post
Hopefully Masha will get at least one win over Serena this year
I like your avatar! Vintagepova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
GM is a kindergarten. I went briefly through the results thread and it's worse than I expected. Those Serena trolls seem to have nothing better to do in life but to hate on every single player who dared to beat Serena in the past, the latest example being Sloane Stephens. Well, sad to see that Wimbly final is still under their skin
Cheers AKB
Funny thing is they are all Princess Solane's fans before Brisbane and now they disown poor girl like she killed their parents after AO They certainly ain't TENNIS FANS, but fairweather fans of players

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Vika too, but she gets a pass cause of US final where she did nothing except benefiting from Serena's choke.
Good. Now choke on the bitter truth that is today's final and gag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
Wait Kerber's ankle I thought it was her shoulder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
I hope its both.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote