TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #47
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Actually, I have to say I kinda agree with Marilyn Monheaux on this one. Actually, I very briefly went off Maria at that point in 2008, because of that unnecessary "this is my home", her general cocky air because of how well she'd started the season, and then when she withdrew from Miami I perceived it to be a bit diva-ish and like she couldn't be bothered with it (although obviously we later found out she'd torn her rotator cuff, so I felt guilty ).

Anyway, I'll try and end my recent streak of pessimism and say I can see Maria potentially winning this title It's hard really to predict she's going to beat Princessrenka because you just never know which Maria you're going to get in big matches, but if she produces some of her best tennis from the past 12 months I could see her beating her, even on Princess's favoured outdoor slow hardcourts. I hope if they do play it's a great, competitive match and really launches it as a high-quality rivalry, rather than the beatdowns they've been exchanging eitherway
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote