TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #956
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I agree with Mexicola/Craigster to some extent. Where I disagree is I still think, in terms of game, she is capable of being better than Princessrenka, on the basis of what she's shown on her best days over the past 12 months -- but it's hard to argue with results, and Princess has just been that bit better in virtually every aspect than Maria since 2012

(Gosh, I'm starting to sound like an Ivanovic stan by ascribing everything to Maria's mentality )
I've never seen you this pessimistic when it comes to Maria (not referring to this post in particular, just in general the past couple days)
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote