TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #45
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- This is MY home! Mission: Win the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
You don't tell her majesty to have a seat. You on the other hand, can have one of several. #outofline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Unnecessary or not, you commented how she can't call it home because she won just once, and I explained to you why this is the title of this thread, because your answer suggested you didn't know. Anyway, Maria was a teenager back when she won it, and I'm sure something that Dani did pissed her off and she reacted the way reacted. Let's stop accusing her for something that happened 7 years ago

I knew what the title referred to.

ETA: @ new title!
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote