TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's problem against Serena Williams

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #14
country flag yashwanth

yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all yashwanth is a name known to all
Re: Maria's problem against Serena Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Plain delusion focusing only on this. Like the Azarenka matches, AO SF or Miami final never happened (just examples from the last 12 months).
Her goal should be to be better player, and the results would come against EVERYONE. The way she is doing, mentally or technically/tactically, not looking that bright tho. Of course its still way better against anyone outside top5-10.
I agree with you only till the last sentence. Way better is too much in my opinion. If she is way better atleast she would have repeated her AO-2012 result if not better. The way she lost to Li I dont think she is way better. She is little better than Top 5-10 bar Kvitova and Li eventhough she has better record against them.
yashwanth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote