TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #1065
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Once again I agree completely. Maria is just too stubborn, proud, cocky, however we wanna call it. I somewhat believe that she thinks it's below her level to go back and rewatch some matches on tape, even though I think it could be beneficial and eye opening. I mean, she really needs to see and understand that Serena is not unbeatable. I would honestly make her sit through the entire Serena-Vika match, just to see how her presumed mortal enemy managed to overcome her antics (remember those times when Vika was a racquet-smashing headcase? ) and beat "the unstoppable one"
She's said many times though that she watches matches she's played to prepare for the matches that are to come. I don't think she'll watch the Vika-Serena match though although if I was Hoggy I'd definitely make her
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!