TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #1350
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
You knows whats ridiculous. I actually think the Serena fans are more gracious in defeat than the Sharapova fans lol.

Apologies to those Sharapova fans who are also fans here.
Hmm, a lot of maria fans get baited and taunted, I'm sure you guys can sympathise But overall I agree, there are a few things said from both sides which just add to the animosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
They like Vika because she beats Maria occasionally, tbh.
This so much They call her the Princess and the heir apparent.

Anyways, I still feel like this is some sort of dream. Yes Serena wasn't 100% but neither was Vika, hopefully this should give Vika a boost and she'll be able to use it to find her peak form and maybe even do better in the clay season