TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1057
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I'm sure Maria will be furious when she sees this result, but she truly only has herself to blame If she had played like she did against Stosur (minus the doublefaults), she might well have been the one to take Serena out. Like I said yesterday, I always felt that, once one of Maria and Princess beat Serena, the other would almost immediately follow and beat her herself. I always hoped Maria would be the first to do it, but I sure hope my other prediction proves to be correct.

If I were Hogstedt, I would sit Maria down over the next week and make her watch 3 matches from Doha this week. First, i'd make her watch the ENTIRE Maria-Serena semifinal in full (I can't help but suspect she's avoided watching their matches because she just wants to shake it off and forget about it, when in reality she needs to learn from it) and see how many chances she had and how mediocre Serena was. Then I'd make her watch Serena's match against Kvitova and show her how a pure ballbasher is capable of outplaying the Serena of today. Then finally, I'd make her watch all of the final between Serena and Princess, including every minute of Princess's celebration, to light a fire under Maria's ass and pump her the fuck up and get her on the practice court and not let her leave until she's hitting the ball well enough to beat Serena.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!