TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #40
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Unnecessary or not, you commented how she can't call it home because she won just once, and I explained to you why this is the title of this thread, because your answer suggested you didn't know. Anyway, Maria was a teenager back when she won it, and I'm sure something that Dani did pissed her off and she reacted the way reacted. Let's stop accusing her for something that happened 7 years ago
Just like the ones who thought it was hilarious/loved the "shade!1" or whatever are allowed to say so and use it all these years later, those who found it disrespectful can say so as well.
Unnecessary drama anyway though.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote