TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1025
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Call me deluded, but I don't even think Serena is playing much worse than yesterday Azarenka, unlike Maria, is managing to get balls in court and get some width on her shots and move Serena out of her strike zone, rather than rolling pattycake shots into the middle of the court and often missing even those. That's the only difference
Dsanders see's the light. Serena used Maria's pace yesterday well, and also created her own when she needed it. Vika's ball is different, slower but a little lower, so Serena has to always generate the pace and she's making errors. Vika can defend well enough to get back enough balls with depth to make Serena miss. I've been preaching this for ages, but yall said Maria had better chances to beat Serena and Vika is hopeless. What's even more funny, is Vika herself isn't even playing 100% either.

If Maria had Vika's mindset going into her match, the result would have been different for sure.